Lessons for Kids & Adults
Lesson information for the 2021/22 season will be posted here in the coming weeks. Please check back.
QUESTIONS? Email Lessons@SunlightMTN.com for more information.
Do you have children 3- to 6-year-olds?
Email Kids@sunlightmtn.com for availability.
At Sunlight, you don't just learn to ski or snowboard, you learn to shine. Our professional instructors are trained in the latest teaching methods and techniques ensuring you the quickest progression in your lessons.
PURCHASE GROUP LESSONS
USE THE DATE PICKER BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR LESSONS
We offer daily group lessons for kids and adults. If this is your first time on skis or snowboards, consider our multi-lesson Learn-to-Shine package for the best overall value! Two hour lessons are available for purchase online. Must be booked 72 hours in advance.
How to reserve your lesson online:
- Choose your date of arrival above
- Choose your lesson option (NOTE: If you do not see your available lesson time, please email us at Lessons@SunlightMTN.com for availability)
- Create an online account for easier and quicker shopping.
- View your shopping cart and complete the transaction.
- You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions on your lesson.
NOTE: If you do not see your desired lesson date and/or start time, that item may already be sold out, or within the 72 hour booking window.
QUESTIONS? Email us at Lessons@SunlightMTN.com
Two-Hour Small Group Lessons
- Two hour lesson + lift ticket + rentals $125
- Two hour lesson + rentals $115
- Two hour lesson + lift ticket $115
- Two hour lesson only $85
Use the datepicker above to purchase your two-hour group lessons online!
Daily Two-Hour Private Lessons
- Two hour lesson + lift ticket + rentals $225
- Two hour lesson + rentals $215
- Two hour lesson + lift ticket $215
- Two hour lesson only $195
Daily Two-Hour Semi-Private Lessons
- Two hour lesson for two (2) people + lift tickets + rentals $325
- Two hour lesson for two (2) people + rentals $315
- Two hour lesson for two (2) people + lift ticket $315
- Two hour lesson only for two (2) people $295
NOTE: If you are renting equipment, please arrive at the mountain 1.5 hours BEFORE your lesson start time to ensure your lesson begins on time. Or you can pick up rental equipment the afternoon before your day at the mountain at Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop, 309 9th St., downtown Glenwood Springs. QUESTIONS? 970-945-9425.
Do You Have Children Ages 3 to 6 Years Old?
Sunny Kids Ski & Ride School specializes in teaching the little ones aged 3- to 6- years old, providing 1-on-1 instruction so they get the care and attention to help them advance in their skills. Reservations are required. Call 970-945-7491 Ext. 248 or email Matt@SunlightMTN.com
PLEASE NOTE: Beginners, to assure lessons start promptly, you must register and check-in no less than 60 minutes before your lesson times. If rentals are needed, please allow 60 minutes. Sorry, no cash refunds.