Your Visit, Our Assurance
There is so much to smile about at Sunlight Mountain Resort. That’s not just our motto, that’s the goal we set throughout our entire organization, not only including our ski area operations, but also Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop, Sunlight Mountain Inn, and Sunlight Snowmobile Tours.
The experience we provide is built around smiles. From the lifts to the lodge and beyond, we are dedicated to taking all the measures we can to ensure we leave our guests with something to smile about. We call it the Sunlight Smile Guarantee TM
We don’t just want to meet your expectations, we strive to exceed your expectations as a family resort - because that’s where smiles are born.
To that end, and in response to the global pandemic crisis, we have re-doubled our efforts and our commitment to maintaining the highest safety, health, and sanitation standards.
We have implemented a number of new protocols and measured steps throughout all company departments and touch-points aimed at better ensuring a safe and healthy resort, workplace, and community. We are following all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control Prevention, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and Garfield County Health Department.
We communicate and reinforce with guests and employees to wear masks as advised, follow hygiene practices including cough and sneeze etiquette, practicing physical distancing, hand sanitizing procedures, and staying home when sick. With the Sunlight Smile Guarantee TM , and you can be guaranteed we are ready to welcome you when the time arrives.
Please note, due to the ongoing pandemic crisis we are recommending all guests contact our hotel partners directly for package options for the 2020/21 season. We are also here to answer questions at email@example.com
Lift Tickets & Passes
Rest easy knowing your lift tickets and season passes are covered under the Smile Guarantee. If Sunlight is closed due to the pandemic crisis on the day of your planned visit, you can still use your lift tickets anytime during our 2020/21 season.
Socially-Distant by Nature
On any given day lift lines are not included in the skiing and snowboarding experience at Sunlight. You’ll park for free, walk to the lifts, and never stand in line. Without the big crowds, our powder lasts for days.
Restaurants & Bars
Social distancing measures are in place including reduced seating capacities, and guests and servers wear masks as recommended. We are following all cleaning and sanitizing measures as outlined by the CDC.
We are sanitizing high-traffic areas regularly throughout the day including sanitizing all counter tops, registers, pens and displays. Store occupancy is reduced for physical-distancing.
Since 1989, Skier Appreication Day has been Sunlight's signature community giving event raising nearly a half million dollars for our local United Way Battlement to the Bells.
This new snow fence near East Ridge helps us harvest more snow, keeping more powder on the runs, and ultimately allowing us to re-dedicate and reduce snowmaking. Environmental sustainability is a crucial component of the Sunlight Smile Guarantee.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment COVID-19 Info: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
General questions about COVID-19:
- Call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话), and more.
- CDC: 2019 Novel Coronavirus web page